Saturday, February 18, 2012

Two exhibitions open in Toronto (and one in Portland)

This Thursday two exhibitions of Weather Report open in two different places: one at the gallerywest in Toronto, On, Canada and another one at the Blue Sky Gallery in Portland, Oregon, USA.
Of course I cannot be present at both of them, I'll be at the one in Toronto. The opening reception in gallerywest will take place on March 1st from 7 to 10 pm, but on the next day there will be also my artist talk there, at 6:30 pm.

And additionally, there is an exhibition of  my old "Toronto Parks" series at the Mimico Library in Toronto, from March 1st to 31st. I will give an artist talk there on Saturday, March 3rd at 10:30 am and then I'll be signing the book "Toronto Parks".

Toronto Parks: East Beaches Park, July 1996/ copyright Andrzej Maciejewski

No comments:

Post a Comment