Friday, April 27, 2012

Garden of Eden exhibition catalog

I am very excited to share with you the news about the exhibition catalog for Garden of Eden, which has just been published. It was published by the Museum fur Kunst und Kulturgeschichte in Dortmund, Germany, in cooperation with two Polish galleries: BWA in Gorzow Wielkopolski and Legnicka Galeria Sztuki. It has 64 pages and includes all the 24 images from Garden of Eden and some images from my other projects, with two texts: critical review by Prof. Dr. Pamela Scorzin and my artistic biography. The texts are in three languages: English, German and Polish. You may buy it in most of the galleries and museums showing Garden of Eden or directly from me (see the paypal button on the left side of this page). You will find some photos below.
I would like to thank here all people who helped to make this publication happen. I have to include special warm thanks for victoR gad , great artist, illustrator and graphic designer, who designed this beautiful book and for Vilpol printing house who printed it.

Front cover









Back cover


No comments:

Post a Comment